Naruto Shippuden Ninpou Storm
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum dedicado a discussão desse famoso mapa de Warcraft III!

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Minato & akatsuki cloth bug.

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
Lancer

Lancer

Reputação : 1

Ficha do personagem
Nome:
Atributo Ninja:
Gosta de killar dizendo...:

Minato & akatsuki cloth bug. Empty
MensagemAssunto: Minato & akatsuki cloth bug.   Minato & akatsuki cloth bug. EmptyQua 25 Abr 2012 - 7:34

Just a question, why is minato the only one without Ninjutsu X ability damage? Every other character has one while even Konan and kiba have 2. Making it Ability X [level 10] is almost fixed... it would be greatly appreciated if you changed it because it becomes hard to kill a lot of taijustu heroes. Also, Akatsuki cloth removes some moves when merged, don't know if its supposed to do that or if it's a bug. Thanks, Lancer[MN] shaman.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
risker

risker

Reputação : 6

MensagemAssunto: Re: Minato & akatsuki cloth bug.   Minato & akatsuki cloth bug. EmptyQua 25 Abr 2012 - 9:07

On the topic of Minato, with the nerf to his and the fourth's ultimate moves has made him quite underpowered not to mention he doesn't have any ninjutsu buffed spells.
Abner
Admin
Abner

Masculino Mensagens : 49

Ficha do personagem
Nome: El Vingattor
Atributo Ninja: Genjutsu
Gosta de killar dizendo...: Asta la vista, baby

MensagemAssunto: Re: Minato & akatsuki cloth bug.   Minato & akatsuki cloth bug. EmptyQua 25 Abr 2012 - 14:20

actually minato is one of the most balanced characters of the game. if you know play with him, you'll know his value.
his advantages:
- mortal combo
- longest range
https://ninpouwc3.forumeiros.com
Lancer

Lancer

Ficha do personagem
Nome:
Atributo Ninja:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Minato & akatsuki cloth bug.   Minato & akatsuki cloth bug. EmptyQua 25 Abr 2012 - 15:12

Abner escreveu:
actually minato is one of the most balanced characters of the game. if you know play with him, you'll know his value.
his advantages:
- mortal combo
- longest range

Making him balanced makes him the weakest in the game. I just don't understand why you made Rasengan so weak whilst you make other new characters "tai/nin/gen X ability level damage." Wouldn't he be more balanced if you just did what I suggested? Meh being the creator of rasengan and all, if you were to follow the manga/anime minato's rasengan should be stronger and bigger than narutos normal rasengan (around the size of giant rasengan)But if it's not based on it I understand. Just trying to make a point.
Abner
Admin
Abner

Ficha do personagem

MensagemAssunto: Re: Minato & akatsuki cloth bug.   Minato & akatsuki cloth bug. EmptyQua 25 Abr 2012 - 15:15

Lancer escreveu:
Abner escreveu:
his advantages:
- mortal combo
- longest range

Making him balanced makes him the weakest in the game. I just don't understand why you made Rasengan so weak whilst you make other new characters "tai/nin/gen X ability level damage." Wouldn't he be more balanced if you just did what I suggested? Meh being the creator of rasengan and all, if you were to follow the manga/anime minato's rasengan should be stronger and bigger than narutos normal rasengan (around the size of giant rasengan)But if it's not based on it I understand. Just trying to make a point.

pff pff just pff
whats build? are you making sasuno before weapon?
Lancer

Lancer

Ficha do personagem
Nome:
Atributo Ninja:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Minato & akatsuki cloth bug.   Minato & akatsuki cloth bug. EmptyQua 25 Abr 2012 - 15:27

Abner escreveu:
Lancer escreveu:
Abner escreveu:
his advantages:
- mortal combo
- longest range

pff pff just pff

Normal build with susano first. When you pick teleport as your ultimate it becomes near impossible to kill heroes like choji who have the same items as you. Please could you change the rasengan damage to Ninjustu X ability level damage? If not, thanks anyway, its a very good map. Congratulations Smile
Abner
Admin
Abner

Ficha do personagem

MensagemAssunto: Re: Minato & akatsuki cloth bug.   Minato & akatsuki cloth bug. EmptyQua 25 Abr 2012 - 15:34

Lancer escreveu:
Abner escreveu:
Lancer escreveu:
Abner escreveu:
his advantages:
- mortal combo
- longest range

pff pff just pff

Normal build with susano first. When you pick teleport as your ultimate it becomes near impossible to kill heroes like choji who have the same items as you. Please could you change the rasengan damage to Ninjustu X ability level damage? If not, thanks anyway, its a very good map. Congratulations Smile

this IS ninjutsu x ability, just same the others. but if you wanna know, instant light deals more damage on early. and for minato, make weapon first, fikdik.
Lancer

Lancer

Ficha do personagem
Nome:
Atributo Ninja:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Minato & akatsuki cloth bug.   Minato & akatsuki cloth bug. EmptyQua 25 Abr 2012 - 15:44

Abner escreveu:
Lancer escreveu:
Abner escreveu:
Lancer escreveu:
Abner escreveu:
his advantages:
- mortal combo
- longest range

pff pff just pff

this IS ninjutsu x ability, just same the others. but if you wanna know, instant light deals more damage on early. and for minato, make weapon first, fikdik.

Oh, well it doesn't say that in the description, you should probably change it in your next version so people don't get confused. It doesnt feel strong enough at all late game, as if it were fixed damage. I struggle to try and do 2000 damage when I'm ahead in a game, and i'd have full set (ulti weap, hokage robe etc)
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Minato & akatsuki cloth bug.   Minato & akatsuki cloth bug. Empty

Minato & akatsuki cloth bug.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1