Naruto Shippuden Ninpou Storm
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum dedicado a discussão desse famoso mapa de Warcraft III!

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

[Suggestion] Duel system.

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
risker

risker

Reputação : 6

[Suggestion] Duel system. Empty
MensagemAssunto: [Suggestion] Duel system.   [Suggestion] Duel system. EmptyDom 29 Abr 2012 - 5:31

Well, you have the -invite t2 and so forth.

Would it be possible to change -invite red,blue,etc

Reason for this, we made a new rule in regard to duels.

1. No duel blinding (Duel blinding is when you send duels mid-combat, so people can't cast spell or accidently accept duels)
2. Duels must be formally asked over chat to avoid such things by "accident" (Sarcasm, a lot of people say they "accidently" send duels while people are fighting)

Basically change the spell for dueling that it's something you need to type -yes too instead of popping up on the screen blinding you.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Hidan

Hidan

Masculino Mensagens : 19
Reputação : 0

Ficha do personagem
Nome: Hidan
Atributo Ninja: Taijutsu
Gosta de killar dizendo...: Vamos experimentar a dor suprema

MensagemAssunto: Re: [Suggestion] Duel system.   [Suggestion] Duel system. EmptyDom 29 Abr 2012 - 17:20

risker

risker

MensagemAssunto: Re: [Suggestion] Duel system.   [Suggestion] Duel system. EmptySeg 30 Abr 2012 - 1:44

Seems I'm not the first too think this, but yeah duel spamming is simply out of hand and I believe it should be re-done so lets hope Abner agrees.
Abner
Admin
Abner

Masculino Mensagens : 49

Ficha do personagem
Nome: El Vingattor
Atributo Ninja: Genjutsu
Gosta de killar dizendo...: Asta la vista, baby

MensagemAssunto: Re: [Suggestion] Duel system.   [Suggestion] Duel system. EmptyTer 1 maio 2012 - 15:15

risker escreveu:
Seems I'm not the first too think this, but yeah duel spamming is simply out of hand and I believe it should be re-done so lets hope Abner agrees.
I can't agree. There's a public of old players that wouldn't like it. and I must please them cause they're very influential.
https://ninpouwc3.forumeiros.com
risker

risker

MensagemAssunto: Re: [Suggestion] Duel system.   [Suggestion] Duel system. EmptyQua 2 maio 2012 - 1:12

I guess since on Garena you wouldn't be flooded with tons of players, we've had 181k (non-unique players) go through the bot this year and we have to deal with "problems" on a much larger scale than smaller games. Sure when we play clan games, duel blinding never got annoying but when you're playing in public games people join just to troll with the duel spell at every point possible just because they know it's annoying.
Abner
Admin
Abner

Masculino Mensagens : 49

Ficha do personagem
Nome: El Vingattor
Atributo Ninja: Genjutsu
Gosta de killar dizendo...: Asta la vista, baby

MensagemAssunto: Re: [Suggestion] Duel system.   [Suggestion] Duel system. EmptyQua 2 maio 2012 - 1:59

risker escreveu:
I guess since on Garena you wouldn't be flooded with tons of players, we've had 181k (non-unique players) go through the bot this year and we have to deal with "problems" on a much larger scale than smaller games. Sure when we play clan games, duel blinding never got annoying but when you're playing in public games people join just to troll with the duel spell at every point possible just because they know it's annoying.
But I must remeber you one more time that I make map firstly to Garena since its here I play (I can't play on bnet).
https://ninpouwc3.forumeiros.com
risker

risker

MensagemAssunto: Re: [Suggestion] Duel system.   [Suggestion] Duel system. EmptyQua 2 maio 2012 - 2:06

It's fine, I understand. Just a suggestion. Smile
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [Suggestion] Duel system.   [Suggestion] Duel system. Empty

[Suggestion] Duel system.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1