Naruto Shippuden Ninpou Storm
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum dedicado a discussão desse famoso mapa de Warcraft III!

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Things I would like to see happen.

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
Lancer

Lancer

Reputação : 1

Ficha do personagem
Nome:
Atributo Ninja:
Gosta de killar dizendo...:

Things I would like to see happen. Empty
MensagemAssunto: Things I would like to see happen.   Things I would like to see happen. EmptySeg 28 maio 2012 - 3:25

1. Make Minato enable a "tag" so when he gets his 35, he can teleport to the target (Distance infinite). I know people have been complaining how op it is and it would also follow the anime if you made him add a tag first before he could teleport. The tag could be added when you use R, although if you do that at least make R cool down to 40s or modify E to something else or since Minato does not have chakra jump you could add the ability to "Add Tag or , Mark seal" , he could place it then and it wouldn't go away until they die (only 1 at a time.) It could also make them visible to you on the map? But that might be a bit too imba. http://www.makemehost.com/ShareMaps/Battlestadium%20DON%201.8b.w3x <--- the minato in the map is exactly what I have in mind.
2. Give Naruto a choice between 2 ultimates, Kyuubi chakra mode, Sage mode. Sage clones used to do 400-500 attack damage, now they only do 40-50, would like to see it changed back. Change naruto's R to Odama rasengan, since naruto already has rasenshuriken in sage mode. Change in sage modes description of D Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan since that's the right translation. Kyuubi chakra mode could work like Maito Gai's R and can use his chakra arms to stun the target from running, I think that would be a great idea. Other abilities like tail beast ball or mini rasenshurikens could also work.
3. I think I speak for everyone when I say sasuke's susano'O should be fixed. It should last the duration like itachi's and it should even be better than itachi's seeing as his is eternal. I think his susano'O ability shouldn't be a target, but directional. So when he fires an arrow you are aiming to hit them, like Kakuzu's T fire and wind. Also I noticed you gave itachi a new flame ball, perhaps giving sasuke the same one to replace nagashi? And make Amateratsu a target move that holds them not AOE, like the one from 5.5d.
4. Giving Jiraiya the scroll he carries on his back, I think that would look like a cooler model and making Q bigger AOE I mean come on, that swamp is hella small, just extend it a little bit.
5. Ditch the sounds, it's a bad idea and insanely annoying. I'm sure you don't want to listen to a pain on normal mode with 4 voice moves. It gives away your position too, if you're fighting someone from team 2, team 3 will know you're fighting and will come looking. A better idea is adding a victory speech for when they kill someone. This speech could be heard for when you pick the character too.
6. Give Kakashi back lightning wolf, replace R with it. Doesn't follow the anime and really should give Kakashi the choice between two ultimates like before.
7. I've noticed Kankuro has not been updated ever since he was first introduced to ninpou. I suggest you make T -> into R and turn his T into the sasori puppet. This could be called "Sasori puppet mode" where he gains new abilities of some sort.
8. Gaara's R really needs to be looked at, either stunning or making it faster, and his T changed to something following the anime.
That's it for now Smile

Última edição por Lancer em Seg 28 maio 2012 - 3:31, editado 1 vez(es) (Motivo da edição : Spelling errors.)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
amirtxa

Masculino Mensagens : 21
Reputação : 0

Ficha do personagem
Nome:
Atributo Ninja:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Things I would like to see happen.   Things I would like to see happen. EmptySeg 28 maio 2012 - 8:05

Yes i very agree with all your suggestion
amirtxa

Masculino Mensagens : 21
Reputação : 0

Ficha do personagem
Nome:
Atributo Ninja:

MensagemAssunto: Re: Things I would like to see happen.   Things I would like to see happen. EmptySeg 28 maio 2012 - 8:06

Yes i very agree with all your suggestion
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Things I would like to see happen.   Things I would like to see happen. Empty

Things I would like to see happen.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Naruto Shippuden Ninpou Storm :: Sugestões/Reclamações-
Ir para: